Shire of Narembeen—Community Grants Program 2017/18
The Shire of Narembeen Community Grants Program objective is to provide funds to community based organisations whose project objectives include:
- Supporting seniors
- Providing opportunity for lifelong learning
- Improving/increasing safety within the community
- Supporting local culture
- Encouraging conservation and natural resource awareness
- Incorporating elements of the Shire of Narembeen’s Strategic Community Plan themes ie: Social, Economic, Environment, Civic Leadership (for more information on what these themes encompass go to http://www.narembeen.wa.gov.au/council/council-documents/ and look at our Strategic Community Plan or alternatively request a copy from the Shire office.
Eligibility criteria for applicants is as follows:-
- Organisations must be an incorporated not-for-profit organisation
- Organisations must possess current Public Liability Insurance
Funding will be provided to assist with one-off costs including advertising, training, equipment purchases, facility hire. Funding will not be provided for recurrent expenditure such as wages, insurances, debt reduction, loan repayments, travel.
In accordance with Council policy, applications are to be received by the Shire of Narembeen on or before the 30 April 2017 for Council’s consideration in the 2017/18 budget.
Applications must be submitted using the application form which is available in hard copy from the Shire office or click here to download a form.
Enquires may be directed to Sheree Thomas on 9064 7308.