The Public Library is located within the Narembeen Shire offices, 1 Longhurst Street, Narembeen WA 6369
Ph: 08 9064 7308
Fax: 08 9064 7037
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
The range of materials available to members includes:
- Books for reference or loan on a variety of subjects for young people and adults
- Fiction and non-fiction, junior and adult
- Large print books
- Audio cassettes
- Community information
- History books on towns
- Career information
- Council Minutes, Agendas and Reports
Members can borrow:
- 2 Books (2 week loan period)
- 2 – 3 Sound Cassettes/CD’s (2 week loan period)
- 2 – 4 Videos/DVDs (2 week loan period)
Items can be renewed by phone or in person for a further 2 weeks extension.
LOSS of, DAMAGE to, Any Library Items Must be REPORTED IMMEDIATELY. If liable, You will be charged the current replacement cost for any item that is LOST or DAMAGED.
The Narembeen Public Library has a book exchange where you can exchange books from home.
Residents or non-residents that would like to join the Library just need to fill out a membership form. Membership forms are available from the Shire of Narembeen.
Members that would like books requested from another library, all you are required to do is the name of the book etc, and author. The books depending on the borrowing list will take up to 2 weeks to a month to arrive at the Narembeen Public Library.