The Shire of Narembeen’s Grants Program for 2018/19 is OPEN. The objective of the program is to provide funds to community based organisations whose project objectives include:
- Supporting seniors
- Providing opportunity for lifelong learning
- Improving/increasing safety within the community
- Supporting local culture
- Encouraging conservation and natural resource awareness
- Incorporating elements of the Shire of Narembeen’s Strategic Community Plan Goals
(For further information on what the above goals encompass, visit the Shire of Narembeen’s webpage: https://www.narembeen.wa.gov.au/council/council-documents/ and look at our Strategic Community Plan 2017-2027 or alternatively request a hard copy from the Shire office.
Eligibility criteria for applicants is as follows:-
- Organisations must be an incorporated not-for-profit organisation
- Organisations must possess current Public Liability Insurance
Funding will be provided to assist with one-off costs including advertising, training, equipment purchases, facility hire.
Funding will not be provided for recurrent expenditure such as wages, insurances, debt reduction, loan repayments, travel.
In accordance with Council policy, applications are to be received by the Shire of Narembeen on or before the for Council’s consideration in the 2018/19 budget.
Applications must be submitted using the application form below.
Enquires may be directed to Sheree Thomas on 9064 7308 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org