In accordance with Section 12 of the Local Government (Administration) Regulations 1996, Notice is hereby given that there will be a Special Meeting of Council held on Monday 30th October 2017 at 5.00pm in the Shire Council Chambers.
The Special Meeting has been called to discuss the following matters:-
- Swearing In of New Councillors
- Election of President and Deputy President
- Appointment of Audit Committee
- Councillor Seating Arrangements
- Appointment of Council & Community Representatives
- Agenda Item on the Tender for the Narembeen Community Precinct Project
- Training Opportunities including Induction Date for New Councillors & WALGA Webinar
An Agenda will be prepared and made available prior to the meeting. This is a public meeting and is therefore open to all members of the community.
Chief Executive Officer