Environmental Health

Environmental Health encompasses the assessment and control of environmental factors that can potentially affect human health. Our services aim to provide assistance and information on a wide range of services directed at the maintenance, promotion and improvement of public and environmental health.

The Shire of Narembeen belongs to the Roe Regional Organisation of Councils. An Environmental Health Officer (EHO) is shared between the four (4) Councils in the group.

Mr Brendan Gerrard is the EHO, based in Corrigin, he travels to each Shire as required or for pre-booked appointments, meetings or inspections.

If you would like to make a complaint or submit an application, please contact the Shire of Narembeen on 08 9064 7308 or send your document with attention EHO to the Shire at 1 Longhurst Street, Narembeen.

For more information please contact us 08 9064 7308 or e: admin@narembeen.wa.gov.au

Food Safety Training

Welcome to FoodSafe Online

Food businesses can now have their employees undertake the FoodSafe Online course free of charge from the FoodSafe website

On the payment details page, use the unique discount voucher “FSNAREM335” and it will apply a $35 discount. Your employees will need to complete the transaction and follow the downloadable instructions to register and start the course. A printable certificate is available once they have successfully completed the course.

You are welcome to use this FoodSafe Online promotional video link to provide staff with a preview of the course, to view the link, click here