The Shire of Narembeen tenders for goods and services valued at $250,000 and above.
Public tenders are advertised in The West Australian newspaper on a Saturday in the local government tenders section.
Current open tenders:
The Shire of Narembeen is seeking expressions of interest for a General Practitioner to operate from the Narembeen Medical Centre and to provide emergency call outs to the Narembeen Hospital as required.
Should you wish to apply, please download and complete tender documents RFT 01/2022 (below0 Provisions of General Practitioner Services and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 19 September 2022.
For further information please contact David Blurton, Shire of Narembeen CEO on 0439970492, or the Rural Health West Permanent GP recruitment GP team on 08 6389 4500 or email email@example.com
To view RFT 01-2022 Medical Services click here
To view Narembeen Medical Centre advertisement click here
Details of past and current tenders are available below.
TENDER REGISTER 2020/2021
The Shire of Narembeen Tender Register provides information on past Request for Tenders or Expressions of Interest that have been awarded.
The Local Government (Functions and General) Regulations 1996 require the Chief Executive Officer to maintain a tender register that is available for public inspection. The tender register is to contain information for each invitation to tender which includes:
- A brief description of the goods or services required.
- Particulars of notice by which expression of interest from prospective tenders was sought.
- Names of persons who submitted an expression of interest.
- A copy of the notice of invitation to tender.
- The name of each bidder whose tender was opened.
- The name of any successful tenderer and the amount of the consideration or summary of the amount of consideration accepted by the local government